Re: Chicken or egg? NFS file and network driver?

Thanks for the hint.  Yes, that seems to work, and it's probably the
best alternative, though it eliminates any system without a bootable
CD.  Fortunately, there aren't many systems we care about that
absolutely can't use the CD.  The main advantage of the floppy is that
we have a lot of laptop users that have a drive bay that can take
either a CD drive or a floppy drive.  In the past I've been able to
offer them a choice of using the CD or the floppy, depending on which
one they brought to work that day, etc.

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 1C-436
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033