Re: ks] Re: hands-off upgrade

I am unable to get my system to go out to the need system for the cfg
file. I do the following changes to grub.conf
title Red Hat Linux Upgrade
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /pxeboot/vmlinuz ro root=LABEL=/
        initrd /pxeboot/initrd.img
        append ksdevice=eth0 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=0 \
		ramdisk_size=32768 network ks=http://15.8.27.142/ks.cfg
the do
 grub-install /dev/sda1
 and reboot and the system boots off the kernel but does not get any of
the append info..? any Ideas?