Re: package available for python on redhat %pre script

You might consider grep through the anaconda sources for the same function
and see
if it might already be on the system, but your looking in the wrong place.

Cheers...james

                      Eric.Doutreleau@int-
                      evry.fr                      To:      kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      kickstart-list-admin         Subject: package available for python on redhat %pre script
                      @redhat.com

                      04/04/03 09:16 AM
                      Please respond to
                      kickstart-list

I m trying to write a %pre script in python to backup my ssh keys
and cfengine keys in pre script and to put them back in place
in post script.
I am a total python novice as i use usually perl which is not
available.

i have written a script but i used a function that is not available
in the %pre section
it s the glob function.

the instruction is

nomfichiers = glob.glob("/proc/ide/h*")

Does someone know howi can do the same thing that will be
acceptable in %pre script?

Is the string library available too?

Thanks in advance for any help

P.S
I will publish my script on this list when it works :)

--
Eric Doutreleau
I.N.T             | Tel : +33 (0) 160764687