From: Bodle, Donald E [mailto:donald_bodle@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:37 PM
To: 'kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Terminate a CDROM install from %pre

Is there a best way to terminate an install from the %pre section?  There are certain conditions which I can test for in %pre that would cause me to want to terminate the install.

I'd like to be able to terminate the install and eject the install CDROM, then reboot the system.

Donald E. Bodle, Jr.

Sr. Systems Integration Engineer

Platform Development

The Reynolds and Reynolds Co.