From: HEMANT BAANDAL [mailto:hemant_baandal@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 06:14
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: help with kick start installation

hey guys,

 i have made a kickstart installation which works
perfectly fine but the problem with that installation
is that it doesnot ask for any confirmation before
going for the partition format which is little
dangerous. as far as i am concerned i have already
formatted my linux machine once due to that, so i need
to put up some window which asks for confirmation
before it starts the disk format.

can anyone help me with that, i have gone through the
anaconda code but unfortunately couldnt get it quite
enough, could some one please put some light on it ?

Hemant

=====
Hemant
GNS Team