Re: remote status

CLS> Is there any way for me to check the progress while the upgrade
CLS> is going on?

I do NFS-based installs from an unpacked tree, so I can use the
amazingly inelegant

tcpdump -s 512 host xxxxx | grep rpm

which at least gives me a list of what RPMs are getting installed.  If
you were doing FTP or web installs you could just tail off their
respective logfiles.  I don't think you'll see much joy if you're
installing from the ISO images without unpacking them.

 - J<