RE: Hands off install from CDROM

--- "Skahan, Vince" <vince.skahan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Brett:
>
> You might be talking about a few posts I made in
> Feb...

https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/private/kickstart-list/2003-February/003835.html

Ahh yes, that was it...I was too lazy to actually look
up the thread...

> Incidentally, I liked your article in the new Linux
> Journal.

Thank you, I am glad you liked it. I hope it helps
people in the future. I've been meaning to tell people
about the article, but they never informed me whether
or not it was getting published, so I had no idea it
was going in for sure. I actually found out about it
from your email.

> Do you have a link to the referenced scripts that
> are mentioned
> in the article (getGroupPkgs.py, syncRpms.py) ?
> Looks like the
> references section for your article is missing...

Bummer. I am not sure if I forgot to send them my
reference section, or if it didn't make it in for some
reason. That troubles me, since I would like to give
credit where credit is due. I will contact LJ to find
out what went wrong.

Bummer 2. I think I had promised links to those
scripts in a previous posting, but I forgot. Let me
get my web server going, and I will post those links
soon.

    --brett