Re: Hands off install from CDROM

Not sure about splitting the distro and all, but for the kickstart portion,
try this:

default linux
prompt 1
display general.msg
label install
  kernel vmlinuz
    append ks=floppy initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=9216

Works perfectly with no other modifications.
-brad

--
Brad Doctor, CISSP