SCSI / IDE detection using kickstart and loadlin

We are using PowerQuest DriveImage(Imaging software) to load the software
via the network(via non *nix servers) onto the configured machines. The
image is simply an active Fat32 partition with an autoexec.bat file to kick
off loadlin and point to the RedHat directory which is also part of this
image.

After the image is loaded, it reboots and continues to install Linux.

Again we can't modify the servers (ie installing via NFS or http) and the
solution must be able to detect what kind of hard drive is attached to it.

Thanks again,
Dave