PXE + kickstart fails

I have a system with working PXE, and I can boot and run various systems
including drdos, freedos.

It also boots the Phoebe kernel, and gets into Anaconda.

Here is the relevant stanza from pxelinux.cfg/C0A8006:
label redhat
    kernel images/RedHat/vmlinuz
    append initrd=images/RedHat/initrd.img
ks=http://192.168.0.1/RedHat/8.0.93/ks/ks.ks
    IPAPPEND 1

I've looked at messages, run tcpdump and done everything I can think of.
The network driver gets loaded, but there is no evidence in the Anaconda
messages, my system logs or tcpdump analysis that the interface is being
configured. The result is that the ks file cannot be found.

When I proceed to provide information manually, still the interface
doesn't get configured.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
Please, reply only to the list.