Re: Broadcom drivers for kickstart

I have posted this to this list before so for those who have read it
ignore.

Install busybox onto the boot floppy, make the /etc/inittab bring up the
interfaces with a 0.0.0.0 address and then have init call /sbin/loader.
You will have to modify the anaconda source code for loader because it
will exit if it is not process zero.