Installing RedHat 8.1beta via NFS

I've got someone working on kickstarting (via NFS) 8.1beta. On about 80%
of the install attempts, the installer hangs w/ 'NFS server not
responding' messages.

The server is a NetApp that isn't breaking a sweat. I just did a 7.3
kickstart on another client box and it worked normally. We're going to
try 7.3 on the test box to see if it's client hardware or network
related, but my hunch is it's kernel brain-damage.

Has anyone gotten this far w/ 8.1beta? I can't find anything relevant on
bugzilla.

mjc

--
Michael J. Carter              | I always had a repulsive need to be
IT Team Leader                 | something more than human. -- David Bowie