Re: PXE Kickstart works (almost)...

do you have something like this in an appropriate file in the
pxelinux.cfg directory?

default linux
label linux
	kernel vmlinuz
	append ksdevice=eth0 load_ramdisk=1 initrd=initrd.img ks=http://<server ip>/iso/rhas2.1/

I found that the append line had to be one line.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE                                jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rossberry.com