kickstart issues

Hello.  I'm trying to use kick start to install redhat 7.2 on several cluster nodes.  The kickstart files all reside on the master node, and I'm using nfs to access them.  On most of the machines, they will contact my dhcp, pull down the kernel, then hang with the message "uncompressing linux...oky, booting the kernel".  I came across a previous post concerning this, but I didn't see a resolution to it.  Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you have to do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

H. Crowe