Re: kickstarting linux on Gigabit ethernet

We have gigE and I had to modify the installer disk
It may have been a quirk with our nic cards but, this is what needed to be
done.

I modified the installer disk so that busybox executed some scripts prior
to running the anaconda init.

What needed to be done was to give the nic cards a 0.0.0.0 address before
they could successfully make a dhcp request.

Also had to modify the loader so that it did not test to see if it was
process zero.

after running the scripts that brought up the nic cards with a 0.0.0.0
address and then running the anaconda init everything worked fine.