Re: Adding updates to a KS-ISO-install

I remembered seeing an article that addressed this issue
rather extensively, and I hunted it down.  Go to the
following site:
http://www.linuxworks.com.au/redhat-installer-howto.html

This article addresses specifically RH 7.2 and 7.3 - not
yet modified for RH 8.0.  Haven't had occasion to use it
myself yet, but I saw good comments from others on the list
where I picked this up.
HTH,
A. Becker