RE: Kickstart problems with %post not executing for big file

Define "small files".  Also for debugging purposes, make sure that the
filesystem to which you're trying to copy is mounted and has enough free
space.  From where are you copying the large file?  Is the file possibly
corrupted?  Does the destination directory exist?

Jeff