RE: Kickstart w/RH8.0 - Dell Poweredge 1650

I found the solution.  I had console redirection turned on at the
BIOS (used when we did solaris x86 installs).  Anyhow, once that was
turned off everything became happy.

When is Intel gear going to adopt something like OBP?  If there is one
thing I simply can't stand about Intel gear is the dang BIOS.
How are people out there doing remote installs remotely?  Is
anyone using PC Weasel cards?  The console redirection in the
BIOS option just blows.  Ok enough of my ranting...back to work.

-Dan