Showing the network screen during an install

I am building an install program for a large number of servers but I need some interaction with the user.  In particular, I want anaconda to always show the network setup screen.  Does anyone know how to do this?

On network line of ks.cfg I have tried:

network
network --static
leaving out network completely

DHCP addresses are always used.  In my environment, the IP address will almost always be static and in some places DHCP is not available.  The users would prefer to simply set up the network during the installation.  Can this be done?

Brian