Re: Issue with NFS install of 8.0

CR> The installer thinks that it is making the mount call, but there
CR> is no traffic to the Tru64 Unix 5.1a server.

I know this is a long shot but it's worth a try: are you absolutely
sure that you're not having an ARP issue?  I've had issues where one
machine will install fine, but then another won't because the DHCP
server handed out the same IP address (after all, the first machine
specifically let go of its lease) but the ARP cache on the server had
yet to expire.

Also for the original poster, have you tried putting the kickstart
file on a web server and getting it via HTTP?  You can still get the
actual install files via NFS.

 - J<