RE: kickstart - automating the bootup

Hello,

I have been trying off and on the past few days to try and get this to work.
However, I have been unsuccessful.  I have tried from:

   default ks
   prompt 0
   label ks
      kernel vmlinuz
      append ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img

   default myks
   prompt 1
   timeout 20
   display boot.msg
   F1 boot.msg
   F2 general.msg
   F3 param.msg
   F4 rescue.msg
   F7 snake.msg
   label linux
     kernel vmlinuz
     append initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192 vga=788
   label text
     kernel vmlinuz
     append initrd=initrd.img lang= text devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192
   label expert
     kernel vmlinuz
     append expert initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192
   label ks
     kernel vmlinuz
     append ks initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192
   label nofb
     kernel vmlinuz
     append initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount nofb ramdisk_size=8192
   label lowres
     kernel vmlinuz
     append initrd=initrd.img lang= lowres devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192
   label myks
     kernel vmlinuz
     append initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192 vga=788
ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks again,
John