Dynamic partitioning in kickstart

Hi,

  I am new to this list.

  I am using kickstart feature of redhat Linux for my project, i have
  requirement which i don't find it in kickstart documentation. so i am
posting
  that to this list.

  My question is, I will be installing redhat Linux in various machines
having
  different hard disk capacity starting from 2GB to 40 GB and i would
like to
  have set of partitions in the hard disk (which is not redhat
standard). my
  pattern is something of 4 partitions namely,
    primary partition
        secondary partition
        data partition
        swap
 is there any way i can automate this in kickstart that based on the
size of
 hard disk it should allocate a percentage of hard disk size to each
partition.
 for example 40% each for primary and secondary 15% for data 5% for swap
like
 that.

 Is this achievable in kickstart? if so how? i have read about %include
file
 option in kickstart but i don't know whether it can solve the problem.

 Kindly help me in this. If this is already discussed kindly let me in
which
 archive i can find more info about that.

 Thanks,
 Regards,
 S.Gopi