Re: kickstart by nfs from cd

* John <valhalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2002-08-12 10:06]:
> What did I say?

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused.
I need a cd that can boot and install from cd by default
(as usual), but can also install by nfs if instructed to.
There is no bootdisk involved, sorry if I wasn't precise enough.

You said that loading kickstart by nfs won't help
if I boot from cd, but you also said that I could use
more than one ks.cfg to do it?

I'm not sure of anything anymore ;)

What I need to know is if I have to add the network stuff to cdboot.img
or if it's already crammed in there. More generally, what is the
relation between cdboot.img and boot.img or bootnet.img
--
Philippe Gendreau