Re: scsi w/net install

Robert Citek wrote:
OTOH, as long as you're booting from lilo off the hard drive, why not use one of the larger initrds, such as the isolinux initrd, the autoboot initrd, or initrd-everything.

Because I did not know they existed, cannot find them on the CD, and cannot
find them using Google.  BTW, this is for RH7.1.  I did find the images for
7.3. Do the images exist for 7.1?

For 7.1 there is no isolinux or initrd-everything. However, there is the cdboot initrd which is the file dosutils/autoboot/initrd.img on the 7.1 cd. The cdboot initrd may not have all the modules, but it does have quite a lot (it's over twice the size of the one from bootnet.img).