Re: Updated RPM Installs

Ok. I must be missing something. I have rebuilt the hdlist files several times and I keep getting an error when the installer goes to read the package information. From all the error messages, it looks like it is having a problem with the openssl package. The last line of the error reads: "KeyError: openssl". I have checked and all the proper openssl packages seem to be there. Does anyone have any clues or pointers?

Ron