Re: /usr/sbin/mouseconfig --no such file

Hi,

You might have to hack the installer (I gust grepped for mouseconfig in
/usr/lib/anaconda inside stage2.img and it came up with nothing though),
or explicitly say:

mouse none

in your config file (provided you really aren't using a mouse)

Hope this helps -
Erik.