RE: 100% non interactive install needed if possible

Thankyou for your help folks,
Everything seems to be working well at my desktop.
It was 100% non interactive.. pop in floppy, power up
and wait.

I tried transfering everything to my test lab and the
kickstart fails/crashes right after it says
"checking package dependancies" in X.

The only difference is that I changed the final static
ip addresses in the ks file and I am now getting my
redhat software from over the network using a router.
Previously it was all on the same segment.
ANy ideas? Obviously it is getting the ks.cfg file..
its just blowing up before loading anything.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael Cunningham