Duplex Setting with Network Driver

Hello all,

I am using the "tigon3" or "tg3" network driver on our severs, apparently
the driver only supports options using a utility like "ethtool." The problem
that I am running into is that our network ops require that we "force 100 Mb
full duplex" on our network cards in the data center to guarantee proper
configuration. But when using kickstart, the driver is loaded and wants to
auto-negotiate, and unfortunately tries to use 100/Half. I tried putting the
ethtool binary into the initrd so I could execute it in the %pre section of
the kickstart, but unfortunately the %pre section is executed after it
downloads the netstag1.img. Does anyone know of a way to execute this before
it retrieves the stage1 image, or are  there any options I can pass
/sbin/loader?

Thanks very much for your help.

--Nick

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.