Re: Request for feature/information: Package deselect

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:42:24AM -0400, Tom Diehl (tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> -package works here on 7.2 and 7.3. I do -sendmail on 7.2 and on 7.3
> -sendmail and -postfix and I install postfix later. Works fine for me.
> Just a thought are you by chance telling kickstart to satisfy all dependancies?
> Maybe that is what is adding it. I noticed I also have a -sendmail-cf in mine.
> I do not auto satisfy dependancies I add or rm the packages to satisfy deps
> by hand.  Maybe that is the difference.

No, I'm not using --resolvedeps.

Here's my packages section:

%packages
@ Base
-lokkit
-ipchains
-iptables
@ Network Support
@ Web Server
@ Utilities
@ Messaging and Web Tools

Do all the groups need to be together, and the +/- packages below them?
I'll test that.
--
Amy Tanner
amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx