Re: Request for feature/information: Package deselect

On 10 Jul 2002, seth vidal wrote:
> > 	As a work around I edit /RedHat/base/comps to remove packages that I want
> > to deselect.  However, it would be much more useful if I could do this
> > via ks.cfg.
>
> in %packages:
>
> @packagegroup
> -specificpackage
> -otherpkg
>
> etc etc
>
> its in the docs for 7.2 and 7.3

Unfortunately this is working in the %packages section only and NOT in in
the comps file itself. I moved our RPM list into the comps file to have
only one list for all our computers, but

-packagename

doesn't work there :(=
Perhaps this is a feature for future development.

	cu

		Florian Festi