Documentation

Hi!

I translated (most of) our documentation into English. It is not a howto,
but decribes how we do our kickstart installation. It was originally
written for internal use but might be interesting for others too.

We do a NFS based Kickstart installation for 71 PCs with nearly the same
configuration in our student computer lab, a computing server and two
single computers.

The documentation's focus is not on kickstart but on what is
additionally needed. This means %post section, reuse and updates. It
includes access to our installation files, but not to our rootpw, sorry
for that ;)=

It can be found at

http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/dokumentation/doku/rh-7.3/index_en.html

The german original: