Re: solution: custom bootnet.img with additional net drivers

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 12:39:06PM +0200, Oliver Jovic wrote:
> hello,
>
> since there are couple of threads on the mailinglist with the same problem
> i decided to write a new thread about the solution.

Thanks for the writeup, it was informative.

I have a (related) question: what is the best way to build modules for
a boot kernel when you DON'T have access to a machine running the same?
The module(s) that I've tried building invariably fail to load with version
conflicts. And the kernel that I built (to go with the module, in case that
works) failed to autodetect some hardware. :-(

Thanks,

Ajay