7.3 Kickstart - seems broken

Maybe it is not kickstart that is broken but rather the boot images. :)
I am trying to perform a kickstart installation where the kickstart file
resides on a HTTP server.

I have booted from the cdrom and from a floppy made from the bootnet.img
and tried the following list of lines, none of them have worked.  In all
the cases the installer did not even try to find the kickstart file.  It
is acting as if I never told it to do a kickstart installation.

linux text ks=http:192.168.1.2:/ks.cfg
linux ks=http:192.168.1.2:/ks.cfg

Any thoughts on how I might fix this?

Thanks,