Re: kickstart of 7.3 with small "/" and big "/usr" just won't work.

* Steve M Bibayoff <smb23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2002-05-30 08:28]:
> I had this problem before too, I just can't remember what I did to get
> around it.

Good to know I'm not alone...

> I think I just increased the / to > 800 MB.
> I was increasing the size of / , the size of the additional space needed
> kept growing, which made no sense. I think I just hit a majical number
> that was satisfied and no more errors.

I'll try this in case.

> Sorry I can't help any more. I would definetly classify this as a bug
> and file a report on bugzilla as so.

Thanks for the feedback, I just might do that.
Ideally I'd rather submit a patch. If anyone knows
his way around that part of the code, I'd be happy
to hear from them.

cheers
--
Philippe Gendreau