RE: ks.cfg via http

Yes, I should have been more specific. Thats what happens when frustration sets in after HOURS of working on this. Sorry :)

I am trying to generate ks files dynamically depending on who is asking via a cgi script.

I have a currently working cgi that outputs what appears to be exactly the same output as my flat ks.cfg file but always got an error.

I had tried it with content type headers +/- but it didnt seem to matter.

I will try the headers suggested in one of the follow up emails.

Thanks everyone!

Michael

--
 Intel, Corp.