Re: ks.cfg via http

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 23:41, Michael Blandford wrote:
> I am trying to get my kickstart file from http.
>
> If I get it as a flat file, ie
>
> http://server/ks.cfg
>
> it works fine.
>
> However, if I try:
>
> http://server/ks.cgi
>
> It bombs out.
>
> I get an error in the readkickstart function key error a67
>
> Has anyone seen this before?  Also, should I print out a content type,
> etc if I do this?

Yes, if you are not providing headers, the web server has no way to know
this, and will just assume that everything up to the first blank line is
headers.  Kickstart will then not get that portion of the config file,
and will give you problems...  Make sure you can successfully load the
cgi url in a web browser before you even attempt to kickstart with it...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@xxxxxxxxxx
Senior System Architect