RE: ks.cfg via http

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 08:28, m.o.tigchelaar@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why would you want to fake your ks.cfg into an .cgi file? There are no
> instructions in the ks.cfg file which are ment to be executed on a
> server-side - so you should not rename it to ks.cgi...
>
> Martijn.

This would be quite useful actually, because you can create a cgi script
to dynamically generate the ks settings depending on the ip address, or
you may wish to do some server side processing for each node, for
example mapping ip addresses to mac addresses and the like. You might
want to add nodes to a database etc...

I don't see any reason why this should not work, perhaps you want to
change ks.cgi to ks.cfg and make sure it is executable on the server.
Can you access ks.cgi through your browser? Do you get the output you
expect?

HTH

David