Creating an ia64 bootable cdrom

I currently do not have an LS120 disk on a machine running Linux.  I am
trying to create a bootable cdrom of the RedHat ia64 distro.

My first problem is this:
[root@cannon anaconda-runtime]# ./splitdistro  /home/mrcannon/dnload/
ia64
src error: /home/mrcannon/dnload/SRPMS is not a directory
[root@cannon anaconda-runtime]# ./splitdistro
/home/mrcannon/dnload/ia64 ia64
dist error: /home/mrcannon/dnload/ia64/ia64 is not a directory

It appears that the splitdistro command is broke from this output.

The exact path to my distro is:
/home/mrcannon/dnload/ia64
But splitdistro will not except that.

I am not placing any of the updated RPMs into this distribution, so will
I need any commands besides, splitdistro?

--
Mike Cannon
Infrastructure/SANs System Administrator

office phone: 765.494.6357
office fax: 765.496.1380
email: cannon@xxxxxxxxxx