Re: PXE and RH7.2

Jose,

This is similar to the setup I tried when attempting to use pxelinux.
Unfortunately, I have a RIS server to contend with and if I don't define
PXEClient, the RIS server does and the client's PXE card boots off of the
RIS server.  The next-server flag appears to do NOTHING, or at least it
doesn't override the information the RIS server is handing out.  The only
way I've found to get around this is to define PXEClient in the DHCP conf
file.

Has anybody else had to deal with a situation where there is a RIS server
in the mix also?

Thanks,

Mark