NFS mounts in post install

I'm trying to mount an NFS filesystem in the %post section.  This
worked in 6.2 and 7.1, but has ceased to do so, inexplicably.
Currently, the invocation of mount(8) just hangs, with no error
messages logged anywhere that I've looked.  It does the same thing
when I try and do it manually from the install shell.

I've worked around this by snarfing a tarball of the necessary scripts
and perl modules off of my tftp server, but this is kind of a kludge.

--
					Gary Jackson
					bargle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx