questions about pxe images in rh72

I've had success doing NFS kickstarts under rh72 on a tulip-card system
using
the bootnet.img file as the boot floppy, I've also successfully used an
etherboot
floppy to download the same image (after running 'mknbi' against it) rather
than
using a full-up boot floppy.  Pretty cool stuff seeing a minimal server
install in
under 120 seconds.

I have another system with no floppy or cdrom, but it has a bios that can be
set to
boot off the network first, and try the disk second if nobody answers.  It's
an Intel
chipset that tries to PXE boot. How do I configure a kickstart server to get
the
installation going without any boot media at all (just a dhcp/rh72 server) ?

I guess what confuses me is the images/pxeboot directory on the rh72 cdrom.
What exactly 'is' that stuff, and why is it packaged as separate
kernel+initrd
rather than as a pxe-specific bootnet.img variant or the like ?

Do I need to assemble my own pxe-bootnet.img file by dropping the
images/pxeboot
kernel and initrd file into a copy of the provided bootnet.img file then
provide that
image for the PXE systems ?

Google/DejaNews searches turned up nothing at all.  Any help would be
appreciated.
Thanks.

--
---------- vince.skahan@xxxxxxxxxx --------------