RE: kickstart over http

> Hi!
>
> Well, this hasn't anything to do with kickstart, but...
>
> I have thought that if one is using mirroring, one should also
> mirror swap too.
> In your case if sdb breaks down, you will break swap too. Not
> very recommended, right?

Not true.  I think one of the raid how-to's discusses why, but basically, if
you're mirroring a swap partition and a mirror fails, you can get into a
race condition between the raid and swap subsystems.  A better approach is
to create a swap partition on each mirrored drive, so if either fails, you
still have a good swap partition.

Carey