Problem updating the comps file

Greetings,

I have built a cd installation set by adding my rpms to
the RH 7.2 distribution and adding a kickstart file.

I build the cd's using a script (taken from someone on the
list - thanks) and things work well.

The next thing I want to do is to trim down the installation
to one CD. I have edited the comps file but the iso's are
exactly the same. I must be missing a step.

Any help appreciated.
--
Ian Leonard
eMail: ileonard@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.