Re: kickstart over FTP fails...

I've seen this - it's usually indicative of some problem in the
partition section of your kickstart config file.  I've been having
problems myself in using all of the options redhat says you can use
in that section.

Try testing with a very generic partition section that fits well
within the disk size (with space left over) and don't specify
--fstype, --ondisk, --onpart, or anything else but what's required
and see if that gets rid of the error- - then you can add that stuff
in and root out the issue that way.   The two options that caused me
the most trouble were --ondisk and --asprimary.  If you're using
those, it's a good place to start.

Good Luck

--

Brian K. Jones