CD1 and CD2 swaping like crazy...

Hi all,

I have a small problem here, I moved some of the RPMS's in the cd2 into cd1
and ran the following script to update everything:

genhdlist --withnumbers ~/cd1 ~/cd2
pkgorder ~/cd1 i386 > pkgorder
genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder pkgorder ~/cd1 ~/cd2

Now I'm pretty sure that the RPMS that I moved do not have any dependencies
on the 2nd cd (things like rsh-server for example).

Now... this script doesnt seem to work since when I install "Everything" it
starts asking for the 1rst cd while it's installing packages on the 2nd
cd....

Should I specify both cd's with pkgorder (pkgorder ~/cd1 ~/cd2 i386 >
pkgorder) or should the script work as is?
(As a side note, is the first genhdlist really necessary? Got the script
from a web page on the net, and I'm not too sure about why there are two
genhdlists).

Thanks for your help!
Daniel Shane