Re: red dos boot image

What I want is to make the partioning and formating automatically which is very
easily done with kickstart. And I have to install the dos boot image using pxe
and tftp (or similar) because I want to install the image easily on many
computers. Otherwise I could have made a normal dos boot floppy as you suggested.