Re: ks.cfg in nsf server and static ip

Ok, so ksip is wrong parameter. What I am looking for is "bootip" or similar.
I want to use static ip during installation (the final ip and hostname will be modified later).
And it would be nice if that static ip could be changed (if needed).
So how can I tell the client: "this is your ip, use it, there is no dhcp to use".

sorry, i don't know

It does not even try to download it nor try to mount nfs directory.
it also works ok, if I use dhcp (just tried), but that is not best solution for this environment.