FW: %post problem

Title: FW: %post problem

That was the problem.

I did a dos2unix and the problem wa solved.

Many thanks.

> /sbin/chkconfig telnet on => does also not work.

> When I look at chvt 3 I see a message just the same as you type chkconfig

--help.

> Firs question:

> When I create a dir like: /bin/mkdir -p /var/tmp/mydir

> This works but after reboot my dir looks like  "mydir?" !!without the

double quotes!!

> I think the "?" stands for carriage return.

> If I type in linux my and then push (tab) I see mydir^M

> I made my ks.cfg file with a texteditor in windows could that be the

problem???

I think that may be the source of all your problems--IIRC, Windows only uses

a LF, whereas UNIX/Linux uses CRLF, and that will confuse things.  Edit the

file in Windows, send it to a UNIX/Linux box as pass it through dos2unix, or

just edit it in vi/emacs on a UNIX/Linux box.