Re: Using Kickstart to configure NICs (2)

I don't think you can configure two nics in the fashion you indicated. If you can, I would be very eager to use it. Our solution has been just to replace the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ethX files in the %post section, and make sure you end up with the right stuff in /etc/modules.conf. It's really that easy. No fiddling with kudzu or anything.

-- Dan Hanks