RE: boot: ks= paremeters for bootable cdrom

Title: RE: boot: ks= paremeters for bootable cdrom

Ohhh,  my bad.  I was using the bootnet.img.  I switched to boot.img and threw my ks.cfg file and hacked the syslinux.cfg.

Much better now, save, I'm getting a real funky error:

"Could not allocate requested partitions"

worked fine before?
 on <alt>+f4  I'm seeing a bunch of stuff regarding RAID setup.
Looks like it's expecting to see a RAID device to install on??

Is this a know bug?
I changed very little in ks.cfg, just took out the NFS info and added a line "cdrom" under install.

Ryan Allen
Senior Test Engineer
F5 NETWORKS
desk: 206 - 272 - 6538